Professional since 15 years, B2C Manutention offers a range of services ranging from simple troubleshooting to the sale of a refurbished equipment or euf
History of B2C Handling
After 10 years of experience in different handling companies, Christophe Bouvier , creates B2C Manutention in December 2009. This creation was made thanks to a national contract concluded with the SNCF and its service providers. Railway activity continues to this day. Originally specialized in the maintenance of forklifts and handling tractors, B2C Manutention has since developed into new complementary activities.
The organization of B2C handling
The company has a good team coordination to offer its customers the best possible reactivity.
B2C Handling is organized in several services:
- Technical service, who performs the troubleshooting interventions.
- Administrative service / SAV,who deals with the programming of the interventions, the treatment of the estimates and the acturation.
- Commercial service, who listens and serves customers to offer maintenance, rental and sales contracts.
- Spare parts service,also in the service of the customers especially for the research of the good references and the follow-up of the orders.
The 4 poles of B2C Handling
- Maintenance , with a team of 3 technicians at your disposal provision for troubleshooting, maintenance or VGP (Periodic General Visit).
- Removable parts, at your disposal to provide you the right coin at the best price.
- The Rental , with flexible offers (short term / from one day or long term).
- Sale , with refurbished used equipment or new equipment (tractors, forklifts, pallet trucks, aerial work platforms, etc ...).
B2C impression : in parallel with its activity for handling equipment, B2C Impression brings you the solutions to all your expectations in the field of graphic communication.
To contact us, click here !